Jude follows 2 Peter, but due to its brevity and tough message it truly is the most overlooked books of Scripture. nonetheless, it too displays God's redemptive tale and gives very important perception for God's people.
In this quantity, Robert Harvey and Philip H. Towner delve into 2 Peter and Jude, exploring problems with authorship, canonicity, objective and subject matters and finally exhibiting how they relate to the lifetime of the church.
Read or Download 2 Peter and Jude (The IVP New Testament Commentary Series) PDF
Best new testament books
The certainty the Bible statement sequence is helping readers navigate the unusual and infrequently intimidating literary terrain of the Bible. those obtainable volumes holiday down the obstacles among the traditional and glossy worlds in order that the ability and that means of the biblical texts turn into obvious to modern readers.
FOREWORDThe Bible classes of which this booklet is comprised have been added initially as radio messages, and God was once happy to bless them to the hearts of a lot of His teenagers. The passing years because the First version was once released have served merely to extend the tensions and temptations of our instances, and the message of Ephesians was once by no means wanted greater than it truly is now.
Feedback of the hot testomony. 256 Pages.
- Jesús está vivo (Bolsillo) (Spanish Edition)
- Acts of the Apostles: An Exegetical and Contextual Commentary (India Commentary on the New Testament)
- Thru the Bible Commentary Vol. 45: The Epistles (2 Corinthians)
- Thru the Bible Commentary Vol. 34: The Gospels (Matthew 1-13)
- Revelations from Revelation: Chapter 1
- The Other Great Commission: Salt and Light living. Its OK to NOT have the gift of evangelism: Mattew 5-7
Additional resources for 2 Peter and Jude (The IVP New Testament Commentary Series)
2 Peter and Jude (The IVP New Testament Commentary Series)